Helaas is dit blog niet meer actief.

Voor cursussen met PanPastel verwijs ik je naar

woensdag 29 juni 2016

Flowers

Hello everyone! 

I new drawing is waiting of you. My stuff for this painting are Mixed Media Paper, Acrylic Ground for Pastels, Stencils, Rubber Stamps, Versamark, Frantage Embossing Powder, Gesso and PanPastel. 



I paint with my fingers, I like to feel the colors and I love to mix PanPastel with Gesso. 


Enjoy your visit.  



Canvas - Size 30 cm x 40 cm 

Colors I used:

Panpastel TitaniumWhite 100.5
Panpastel Orange 280.5
Panpastel Magenta 430.5
Panpastel Phthalo Green 620.5
Panpastel Chromium Oxide Green 660.5
Panpastel Bright Yellow Green Shade 680.3
Panpastel Bright Yellow Green 680.5
Panpastel Rich Gold


Step by Step


I work on a Mixed Media Paper (300 g). The first step create I with a sponge. I rub the color and leave the pigments on paper.



I mix with my fingers PanPastel and Gesso. The surface smooth I with a palette knife (Catalyst).



I repeat this step layer by layer, until I like it. 


At last I glaze the background with a thin layer of Gesso. 

I place stencil onto background and transfer the motif with Acrylic Ground for Pastels. 



After a small drying time I color the flowers. 


Around the edges I stamp pattern with Archival Ink Jet Black.


For dimensional I used Frantage Embossing Powder und give in the middle of the flowers. So I have a wonderful  texture in calyx.



Thanks so much for stopping by. 

creatieve groetjes,





3 opmerkingen:

Els zei

Wow Dani, sieht wieder toll aus, wie immer! Meine Komplimenten werden vielleicht langweilig und immer das gleiche, aber trotzdem will ich dich sagen dass ich auch dieses Projekt wieder liebe. Schöne Blümen und schöne Farben, davon wird man froh.

Lieben Grüssen,
Els

Daniela Rogall zei

Liebe Els,
Komplimente werden nie langweilig. Feedback ist gut und es freut mich, wenn es gefällt.

Das sind meine Lieblingsfarben, ich mag diese Farbkombiantion.

Vielen lieben Dank für Deine netten Worte :-)
Herzliche Grüße
Dani

Els zei


Liebe Dani,

es gefällt mir immer sehr; auch dass es immer ganz anders ist.
Du hast recht, es ist unbedingt eine schöne Farbkombination.

Bitte!

Lieben Grüssen,
Els